Oak Valley Golf Club is semi-private and offers several different membership structures. Regular Golf Memberships are owned by the individual member and are non-transferable. Corporate Memberships are owned by the corporation and may be transferred within the corporation at the going transfer fee. All memberships are non-assessable. All entrance fees (if applicable) are non-refundable.
– No greens fee payment required
– Advanced preferred starting times
– Member-only golf tournaments
– Reduced prices on equipment & apparel
– Oak Valley offers instruction through PGA & LPGA certified instructors
– Special programs for Women and Junior golfers
– Men’s, ladies and couple events
– Special reduced rates for Guests playing with Member
– Optional: USGA handicap service and practice range membership plan
Palmer – Individual
Palmer – Family (2 or more)
Full golf privileges (7) days a week
Palmer Weekday – Individual
Palmer Weekday – Family (2 or more)
Golf Privileges Monday thru Friday Only
Premier Weekday – Individual
Premier Weekday – Family (2 or more)
Full golf privileges (7) days a week along with annual range plan, discounted cart fees, 4 complimentary golf passes, a dozen golf balls of your choice and a bag tag.
Dues Schedule and Fees
Monthly Dues Categories
|Palmer Family (2 or more)||$255|
|Palmer Weekday Individual||$155|
|Palmer Weekday Family (2 or more)||$175|
|Premier Family (2 or more)||$285|
*All Categories Require a 12 month commitment Note.
|USGA Handicap||$35 annually|
Annual Driving Range Club
|Family (2 or more)||$300 annually|
Member Cart Fees
|18 Hole Member Cart Fee||$20 per round|
Call Us (336) 940-2000 or EMAIL to join Oak Valley today!
Oak Valley is a semi-private golf club, which means we offer memberships as well as public play for a daily fee. By allowing public play, we are able to provide the extensive array of members services listed above and still keep membership fees very affordable.